File list
File Name 1:
File Name 2:

Total messages: 2
thanks to the forumplayers
Joost
15:12 03.09.2011
Dear ‘NA and NVR – parents’,
I still feel like a NVR and NA-child. But since the training, my enthusiasm still has grown: I want to become like my parents (and idols). I won’t repeat my feelings and ideas concerning the training because I did that yet by mail.
But I want to express my satisfaction about the forum. I read your questions and answers and it feels like I am a child, looking at a football match. I see it all happen on the forum and I think: “Yeah, that’s an interesting question!” And when I read the reactions, I think: “Woaw, why don’t have I this ideas???” And when I come ‘home’ (read: when I go to the families), I try to think and act like my Idols! Just like a child do. So, continue the ‘formumgame’!; I learn a lot from it (except my English)!!!
Thanks,
Joost Devolder,
Foster care worker
thanks to you, Joost!
ulla
10:28 04.08.2011
Thanks to you, Joost! I really miss your roleplay talent! Can you come up for a visit just to play with Hendrik so we can watch it? This would be great!

Byebye : )
Legend:   Guest Guest    Member Member    Activist Activist    NAC Team NAC Team    Forum Couns Forum Couns    Main message Main message    Replied Replied    Not replied Not replied