Link Name 5:

File list
File Name 1:
File Name 2:

Total messages: 4
NVR Research - Call for Participants
Trisha McMahon
12:56 09.29.2011
My name is Trisha McMahon and I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist based in the University of Limerick, Ireland. I am currently conducting research on NVR which will form part of my doctoral thesis, and am seeking to interview professionals about their experiences of using this approach. I would hope that this will address a current gap in the literature and may be helpful in disseminating knowledge about NVR, and identifying training and support needs in the future.

Interviews will last approximately forty minutes and will be conducted via Skype at a time and date chosen by the participant. This study has ethical approval from the University of Limerick Research Ethics & Governance Committee, and the Health Service Executive of Ireland.

If you have any questions, would like further information or are interested in participating in this study, please contact me via email: mcmahontrisha@gmail, or phone: +353 87 903 4158. Thank you for your attention.

Many thanks to Idan Amiel and Sigal Raskin-Sasson for their kind permission to post on this forum.
NVR research
Frank Van Holen
15:32 09.29.2011
Dear Trisha,

I will pass your question to some Flemish colleagues of mine. I'm willing to participate. You can contact me by mail: frank.vanholen@opvang.be

Yours,
Frank
research
michal1
10:31 10.03.2011
Hi Trisha,
i would be happy to participate in your research. i will contact your email soon.
michal
NVR Research
Trisha McMahon
00:06 10.04.2011
To Frank and Michal,

Thank you both so much for your replies and for your interest in participating! I will email you with additional information.

Many thanks again and I'll be in touch soon
Trisha
Legend:   Guest Guest    Member Member    Activist Activist    NAC Team NAC Team    Forum Couns Forum Couns    Main message Main message    Replied Replied    Not replied Not replied