File Name 2:

Total messages: 3
experiments
Ulla
22:01 03.28.2011
hello!

Still feeling in NVR mode! : )
Nice to be experimenting here in ter Wende
Just had the first of the four sessions of 'NVR Parentgroup': four evenings where we talk about different aspects of new authority.
Wrote an announcement to one of the youngster to tell him we we're going to resist his agressive behaviour. He was so 'proud' about his letter that he wanted us to read it out loud to the other youngsters in our group, during our weekly groupmeeting (where all of them said that they had difficulties with the agressive behaviour of the boy, about two weeks ago - so our authority was based on these youngsters asking for support to deal with this kid - beautifull, no?). Especially the part where we said 'you're not alone, we will help you with this' made some of the other youngsters jalous : ) One girl said 'I also ant a letter like this' : )
Tomorrow we will plan an SMS (i'ts our teammeating then) so I'm very curious for that.
A short message to say that we are trilled with the NA vibes! Thanks a lot for that!
Greetings,
Ulla Adriaensens
Great!
Elfi
21:51 04.05.2011
Hello Ulla,

great to hear how your team is also in NVR mode. And what a nice mode to be in... In our team also the vibe is spreading and amazing with what speed. We tried allready a reparation act for the bullying in our group that was getting a bit to much, with an amazing effect on group dynamics. It has lead to a complete stop of mutual bullying, until today where one girl started again in a subtle way. But now she has received an SMS and was also invited to think about doing a reparation act with us towards the victim and it seemed to have an effect of relief on her.
So, just to say we completely share your enthousiasm and it's also great for me to hear how your team is experiencing it.
How did the SMS go with your team?

Kind regards,
Elfi
thanks
ulla
11:19 04.08.2011
thanks for your respond, Elfi. You can read how it went in the posting above. Nice to hear also other experiments! And to be able to share it, I think it's not so difficult to get lost a little bit... It's kind of my task to gard the lines, since I'm the only one in my team who went to Israƫl. This is the same for you. It's not allways that easy, is it?
greetings,
Ulla
Legend:   Guest Guest    Member Member    Activist Activist    NAC Team NAC Team    Forum Couns Forum Couns    Main message Main message    Replied Replied    Not replied Not replied