Link Name 2:
Link Name 3:
Link Name 4:
Link Name 5:

File list
File Name 1:
File Name 2:

Total messages: 3
Anybody know about any activists in Barcelon...
Patricia83
21:50 07.30.2018
Hi,
I'm a Family Therapist based in UK. Recently I got a referral from a family living in Barcelona who are struggling with their 17 year old. Are there practitioners based in Barcelona that are using NVR?
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot
professionals in Barcelona
einat_s
17:32 08.05.2018
There aren't any professionals working in Barcelona that we know of at the moment. You are invited to write me in a private email about it, and we will be happy to try and help you.
Best regards,
Einat Stoler
Psychologist from the parents counseling unit in Israel
einat@newauthority.org.il
professionals in Barcelona
Suzua
16:08 02.20.2020
Hi, I am a professional EDUCATION CONSULTANT living in Ibiza/Spain, I work online and in my office in my house.
Contact hours Thursdays from 10:00-15:00

I speak, german, englisch and spanisch.

My name is Suzanne Frings, I am 57 years old, I have travelled a lot in my live, I am the mother of 2 adult sons, a former Steiner Teacher and a Social Pedagogue.

When my sons grew up I stopped working in schools and became an Education-Adviser. Initially I used to do this just for friends, who called me to ask for advice regarding the ‘little educational problems’ with their children.
Then friends of friends started to call me and ask for my advice. Eventually I realized that this is indeed what I want to do. As a single mother I have found myself in similar situations. Later on, being married to a man who is not the father of my sons, brought its own issues.

I have more than 30 years’ experience in Education and I have learned a lot from life itself. Education is the most important thing in any social environment, be it the family, nursery school, higher education, sports’ activities or society.
Whenever we confront an educational problem, it is very important to feel we are not alone. Even when we try to give our best, as parents or teachers, problems will appear. However, in most situations there will be a solution.

Any parent, teacher or coach might wonder, at some point or other: "Am I doing the right thing? Is my system of education the 'best system'?"
Whether we have a developed spiritual life, are well educated, open to alternatives, rich or poor, it doesn't really matter. We all make mistakes, simply because we are human beings. But we are NOT alone.

If you have problems with your children, please do not hesitate to call me. I will be happy to help you find a solution to your problem.

YOU CAN CALL ME:

0034 603 379 574
0034 971181799

Thursdays, 10:00am - 15:00am

The first twenty minutes’ chat is free of charge. You will be able to explain the nature of your problem and together, we will be able to work towards a solution.
A full session is one hour long. We can talk on the phone, on Whatsapp or Skype. Sometimes one session will be sufficient to see a break-through. More complex situations may require more time. I often noticed that five sessions were ideal.
The cost of one session is of 35€ (to be settled beforehand by bank transfer). Further sessions will be planned as we go along.
The first session will be only with parents, mother, father or both.
During this talk I will ask you questions, and you will be able to explain your situation.
During the second talk I normally talk only with the child, depending on his/her age.
Sometimes it might be beneficial to talk with a teacher or a person near to the child, such as grandparents or siblings.
Depending on the situation, I would also like to have one session with the parents and the child together.
The talks will take place once a week. Between one session and the next we will keep the channels of communication open in order to progress towards the next talk.

Should your situation require more than five sessions, a discount will be offered.
More than five sessions: 30€ each.
More than 10 session: 25 € each.
Legend:   Guest Guest    Member Member    Activist Activist    NAC Team NAC Team    Forum Couns Forum Couns    Main message Main message    Replied Replied    Not replied Not replied