File list
File Name 1:
File Name 2:

Total messages: 4
The 3 baskets - FRT Technique
kerstin
18:29 02.18.2012
Hello everybody!

I have a question concerning the 3 baskets.
If I understood it right the FRT is normally used as an individual program for a child. And is an important instrument to select the behavior we will resist in the announcement.
But is it possible also to use for groups? I discussed this way of organizing the rules also in a group and i felt that the visuality of baskets was a powerful tool for them.
For example you put the most important rules (no violence, no abuse) in the little basket. In this case you have to react immediately. Then you have the important rules of the organization that you put in the medium basket. In the big basket you put all the annoying behavior that is not damaging anyone. Is this possible?
Is there somebody who has a little bit experience with it?
Is there an article that is specific about the FRT?

Thanks a lot for you help!!!

Lots of greetings,

Kerstin
A little help
Idan Amiel
22:48 03.07.2012
Dear Kerstin,
The intention in the FRT is exactly like you mentioned here but there is nothing written on it. If you wish I'll contact you with be Bascule team where they used the 3 baskets in a similar way to the meaning of FRT. In Israel we use it sometimes in schools but of course it's different. In Europe we explain about it but as far as I know it was not implemented. Let us know if you tried it. I think it's a wonderful way to make cohesiveness in a teams' attitude as long as they decide together on what is in what basket.
yours,
Idan
Thank you
kerstin
13:10 03.09.2012
Hello!

thanks a lot Idan! Your little help means a lot to me.
If it is possible i like to be in contact with the Bascule team.
I will let you know how everything is going when I tried.

Lot's of greetings and see you on the congres in Antwerp.

Kerstin
De Bascule
Idan Amiel
23:21 03.17.2012
Hi Kerstin,
Great you'll be in the conference - Nick and Kirsten will present their work there and I recommend that you'll try to meet with them afterwards. Also a good email to start with about the NVR work and the 3 baskets in de Bascule is to contact Ber van der Stegen at - B.vanderStegen@debascule.com
I would love to know more about your work later on!
Idan
Legend:   Guest Guest    Member Member    Activist Activist    NAC Team NAC Team    Forum Couns Forum Couns    Main message Main message    Replied Replied    Not replied Not replied